Call for posters important dates
Benefits of presenting
|Call for posters open||:||January 27, 2014|
|Abstract submission deadline||:||February 27, 2014|
|Notification of acceptance||:||March 1, 2014|
|Poster display schedule||:||March 25 – 26, 2014|
|Poster presentation session||:||March 25, 2014, 14.30–15.00|
|Poster reception sessions||:||March 25, 2014, 12.00–13.00 and 15.00–15.30 |
- Promotion of your poster on KCIC 2014 on-demand printed poster prominently displayed at KCIC 2014 and available for presenters to take home after the conference
- An opportunity to share your work and network with other presenters, attendees, and press at a special poster reception
You are required to submit your abstract in 1 page camera ready. Authors must use the template (download here
). Please convert the docx template file to pdf and send it to:
The abstract of the poster will be published in the abstract book as submitted. Late poster abstracts will be accepted but will not be printed as part of the program and abstract book.
The poster boards will be available at the Pertamina Hall concourse on March 25 – 26, 2014.
- Please be prepared to keep your posters at 70 x 70 cm.
- Each poster must have a heading in very large type, 42 pt or greater.
- Subheadings should be at least 32 pt.
- Other lettering, including text and lettering on illustrations or charts, should be between 18 and 24 pt.
- Text is written in left justified with 1.2 line spacing.
- Maximum number of the words are 11 in one colomn and 250 in whole poster.
- Use a simple font such as Times or Arial throughout your poster.
- Please refrain for writing in all caps.
- All material should be readable from a distance of 1 meter or more.
- Poster file resolution is 1024 x 1024 pixel to 3543 x 3542 pixel.
Kindly use the available poster template (download here
). All material should be readable from a distance of 1 meter or more. It is important to understand that your poster is neither a paper nor a slideshow.
We will have 30 display boards with A0 dimension at the Pertamina Hall concourse on the March 25 – 26, 2014. Plan to mount your materials at least 15 minutes prior to the opening of the session. It is also recommended that you bring extra copies of your poster handout for people to request copies of your information.
Two minutes talk in the poster short presentation session March 25, 2014 14.30 – 15.00 is required to all poster presenters at Pertamina hall. Your ppt must be submitted directly at the reception desk on March 25, 2014 morning.
The poster reception sessions will be on March 25, 2014 lunch time and afternoon break time when authors will be encouraged to stand by their posters. Poster sessions are intended to give you the chance to present interesting ideas and start conversations with others. Use this session as a way to make connections with people that you can continue through the open spaces or informally during the conference.
The conference is pleased to offer a poster printing service to all poster presenters. If you wish to have yours included in the printing service please convert the pptx template file to pdf and send to email@example.com before March 20, 2014.